I am a fundraiser and flat structure participant! Having spent many years fundraising for Save the Children Fund and the Centre for Alternative Technology, I was particularly drawn to PIRC because of its understanding of the psychology of behaviour change and the way its work uses intrinsic values to draw together civil society groups acting for a more democratic, just and sustainable world.
I hold postgraduate qualifications in International Development and Environmental Decision Making and when I’m not at PIRC, I help to manage a cinema and arts venue as well as, with my partner, bringing up a family.
- Books on social change …. Current interest British identities and masculinity
- Renovating my house using environmental and low impact materials
- Exploring Mid Wales from the seat of my mountain bike
- Keeping bees and perennial vegetables
- ….. And occasional wild swimming