Can you depict the values? Do you have your own idea of what values look like? What everyday objects bring certain values to mind? Get creative and draw your own version of the values in this fun activity.
- Split into two teams of two or more people, then shuffle the cards and place them face down
- Turns alternate between teams, with the team member whose turn it is taking a card from the top of the deck
- They must draw the value for their team members to guess, without using letters or the illustration on the card itself
- Once guessed correctly, the team keeps the card
- The artist must draw as many values as they can within one minute, and is allowed one ‘pass’ per go
- The first team with twenty guessed cards in their hand wins