This game discusses why we have values, why they are important and how they relate to one another.
- Shuffle the values deck and place 3 values face up.
- Take a minute to look at the cards and their definitions.
- Now in a group discuss the following:
- What actions or behaviours do you associate with each of these values?
- When are these behaviours important? When might they be helpful? When might they be a hindrance?
- Which of the values you have drawn are most similar to one another? Why?
- Which of the values are the most different to one another? Why?
- Now turn over another card and go through the above questions again for this card – considering the differences and similarities between it and the cards that have already been drawn.
- Continue drawing cards for as long as you want the discussion to last.